Freestanding pellet stoves can be installed in many rooms in your home, and do not require the extensive chimney systems that woodburning appliances do. We carry models that will heat from a small room to large areas.
Pellet stoves are particularly well suited for rural areas without easy access to wood, and as an economic alternative to propane or electric heat. You do need electricity to operate a pellet stove.
Decades of experience have convinced us that Lopi makes the finest pellet stoves available on the market today. Lopi pellet stoves are designed and hand-assembled in their state-of-the-art manufacturing plant in Mukilteo, Washington. With 30+ years of experience manufacturing innovative hearth products, Lopi has earned a reputation making the most reliable stoves in the industry. Why? Simply put, Lopi refuses to cut corners. They use only the highest quality materials, heavy-duty steel, and high-tech tested components. To learn more about what makes Lopi pellet stoves the standard setter in the industry, please click on the below video.
Come visit one of our Colorado Fireplace Showrooms in Avon, Colorado Springs, or Ft. Collins to see the whole product line all fired up!
Lopi Pellet Stoves Overview Video:
Fueling your Lopi pellet stove or insert has never been easier. The entire top of the stove or insert lifts up to allow access to the hopper. When full, your pellet stove will provide you with many hours of uninterrupted heating. The large capacity of the freestanding stoves also means you don't have to wait until the hopper is empty before refueling with a full bag of pellets.
All Lopi pellet appliances are designed for easy maintenance. The swing-out door allows quick access to the firebox for cleaning and yearly maintenance.
Designed as part of the pedestal on the stoves, the huge ash pan allows for significantly greater time between ash removal. A simple handle above the ash pan allows accumulated ashes to be removed from the firebox without opening the door. The inserts are equipped with an easy pull out ash pan located beneath the door.
Operate your pellet appliance automatically. Add a wall thermostat or remote control thermostat for the ultimate in hands-free operation. You simply set the thermostat to the desired temperature and the pellet stove will do the rest. The wall thermostat is standard on all Yankee models.
If you choose to operate your pellet stove manually, simply set the feed rates and push the start button to activate the auto igniter. Within minutes your pellet stove is in full operation.
Pellets are an 100% natural, renewable fuel. They are held together by lignin, which is a natural substance occuring in wood fibers that acts as a glue when compressed. It's so safe, it's also used as a binding agent in animal feed pellets.
Pellet fuel has been proven to be the cleanest burning type of wood fuel you can use. The U.S. EPA wood burning limit of particulates is 7.5 grams per hour - but Lopi pellet stoves only exhaust 1.2 grams per hour! This is truly a fuel source as good for the environment as it is for you.
How Lopi Pellet Stoves Work
1. Pellet fuel is loaded into the hopper.
2. You set the state-of-the-art modular circuit board to manual or automatic mode.
3. The heavy-duty auger feeds precise amounts of fuel from the hopper into the firepot.
4. Pellets fall into the stainless steel firepot where the automatic igniter starts the pellet fuel on fire within approximately 7 minutes for reliable, hands free operation.
5. High pressure air is pulled into the base of the firepot from the quiet combustion fan and forced through burning pellets. The variable speed control automatically adjusts the fan up or down in conjunction with the feed rate. The process achieves almost complete combustion of the fuel (over 95%) and allows the greatest amount of heat value to be transferred into your home. The pellet fuel, when burned, leaves only residual ash.
6. The super-heated air is next drawn through a series of heat exchange tubes along the top of the firebox. Combined with the heat exchange plenum at the rear of the firebox, heat is pulled out of the fire and transferred into your home.
7. A super quiet, variable speed convection fan (130 CFM on compact and 165 CFM on large models) draws in the cool room air and pulls it around the heat exchange system. This transfers the heat from the appliance and delivers hot air directly into your home.
"Sales people were very efficient and knowledgeable. This was a major project and it went perfectly. We love our fireplace and will be very happy to recommend Western Fireplace Supply whenever we have the chance!"Ron and Mary A.
"We are extremely happy with our stove and your staff from estimation to installation. Thank you!"Mike and J.J. T.
"We chose Western Fireplace Supply because you have an impeccable repution. You have the best products, you were always on time, and everyone had a caring attitude. Keep up the great work!"Linda G.
"We came back to Western Fireplace Supply because we were happy with the job you did last time. Once again, the process was painless. You offer lots of fireplace options."Trisha E.
"I chose Western Fireplace because you were down to earth and honest. I was made to feel comfortable no matter what my questions were. Jon was very precise in his work and was a real professional."Roland G.
"You have an excellent showroom! Matt was 'no pressure,' knowledgeable and spent plenty of time with us. Your installers arrived on time, were polite and protected our home."Mike & Marney M.
"I liked the process. Nice showroom. Nice, knowledgeable sales people, and a very organized process."Sue R.
"Sales staff were very patient in helping me decide. The installation crew was very friendly and professional."Loraine R.
"Sales process was precise, knowledgeable and quick. The installers were on time, took extra steps to get it installed quickly and to our request. Great job we love the stove!"Don C.
"You lived up to what our friend said about you. You were knowledgeable about what we needed for the space we have. Excellent job."Ross & Sue G.
"We've never had any trouble with you or your products. Any adjustments needed on installations are taken care of immediately."Crew Supervisor, Acuff Homes
"You have always done a good job for us and we can always count on you."Crew Supervisor, Masterbilt Homes